Contact Us

HDC’s offices are located in Downtown Manhattan at:

110 William Street
New York, NY 10038
(212) 227-5500

To provide you with the information you need, please select the topic from the list below that best suits your needs. When submitting a question or inquiry, please be certain to include detailed information so that we can accurately and quickly respond.

If you choose to provide us with information about yourself by making inquiries or requesting data through this website, we will use that information to respond to your message and to assist us with getting you the information that you have requested. HDC does not provide information about you to third parties unless otherwise required by law. 


General Questions about HDC

Please fill out the contact form below to request general information from HDC.

General Information Contact Form

Apartment Seekers

I have questions about finding an affordable apartment in New York City.

Please visit our Find Housing page for more information, particularly the Frequently Asked Questions section which has answers to many common questions.

No Heat, No Hot Water

I live in a privately owned building and have complaints about essential services such as a lack of heat and/or hot water.

Please contact "311". Operators are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

You can also go to the NYC 311 website to report a problem.

Management Relations

I live in a building financed through one of HDC's programs and I have questions or concerns about the owner or managing agent.

Please fill out the contact form below for questions specific to Management Relations.

Management Relations Contact Form

Account Information

I have questions about invoices, escrow account balances, insurance, taxes and construction loans.

Please visit our Webloans page for more information.

Investor Information

I have questions about HDC's bond offerings or other issues regarding HDC bonds.

Please fill out the contact form below for questions specific to Investor Information.


Investor Information Contact Form

Project Cash Flow

Please fill out the contact form below for questions specific to quarterly confirmations regarding cash flow for a project.

Confidential Hotline

I wish to make a report about corruption, criminal activity, conflicts of interest, unethical conduct, misconduct or incompetence by an officer, employee, board member, or individual doing business with the New York City Housing Development Corporation, (HDC), or anyone who receives funding from HDC.

Please contact the Department of Investigation, Office of the Inspector General for HDC, (DOI), at (212) 825-3502 or (212) 825-5959 or submit a secure online complaint form.

Anyone wishing to make a report but is unsure if the matter falls under any of the categories cited above, and/or wishes to remain anonymous, should also contact DOI at the aforementioned telephone numbers or webpage.

HDC Internal Controls

I wish to make a confidential, anonymous report about matters pertaining to HDC's internal controls.

Please fill out the form below to make a report pertaining to HDC's internal controls. If you choose to provide us with your contact information, HDC will not provide information about you to third parties unless otherwise required by law. 

You may also make a confidential, anonymous submission by leaving a voicemail on the Corporation’s Whistleblower Hotline at (866) 703-9549.

HDC Internal Controls Form

Notice About Service of Process

In light of Governor Cuomo’s Executive Orders 202.8, 202.14, 202.28, 202.38 and 202.48 tolling the period for service of process until August 5, 2020, please take notice of the following changes regarding service of process on the New York City Housing Development Corporation (HDC):

HDC is not accepting personal service until further notice. For anyone seeking to serve HDC, we have established an email address where we are now accepting service at this time. The newly established email address for service is

Please note that service is being accepted electronically temporarily via this method only for HDC. Service of process on individual employees should continue to proceed in the manner required by applicable law.