Mortgage Loan Receivables Administrator
The Mortgage Loan Receivables Administrator reports to the Vice President, Cash Management and is responsible for processing and reconciling all funds received by the Corporation.
Experience: Cash Management and Mortgage Loan Operations
Position Type: Full Time/Exempt
Location: NYC/Financial District
- Identify and organize mortgage loan receipts from all sources, including lockboxes, physical checks, internal transfers, and wire transfers
- Input receivable information into the Benedict and Oracle System, including payoffs & conversions
- Review any inaccuracies with the Cash Management, Mortgage Servicing and Accounting Departments
- Reconcile applied and unapplied receipts
- Prepare reports for Cash Management
- Work closely with Cash Management, Loan Servicing, and Accounting departments
- Processing the Corporation’s municipal bond debt service
- Back up for other department functions, including accounts payable, letter of credit tracking and construction loan advances
- Index filing of documents in an electronic filing imaging system
- Assist with improvement initiatives, special projects, and general administrative duties within the Cash Management department.
- Bachelor’s degree with substantial course work/ credits specific to business operations, accounting, or finance.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in Cash Management field.
- Competency in working with numbers and data analysis.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, specifically advanced Excel skills.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, oral and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork ethic, communication skills with the ability to collaborate internally and externally to resolve discrepancies
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to accuracy demonstrating organizational skills in a high-volume environment.
- Knowledge of mortgage payments and basic accounting principles.
- Familiarity with relational databases.
- Knowledge of the following software programs, a plus:
- Benedict LOANS!
Interested applicants may email a cover letter with salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to the Human Resources Department at (646) 304-4819.
As of August 2, 2021, all HDC new hires must be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus, unless they have been granted a reasonable accommodation for religion or disability.
If you are offered employment, this requirement must be met by your date of hire, unless a reasonable accommodation for exemption is received and approved by HDC.
HDC demonstrates a strong commitment to its employees by providing a salary that is competitive and commensurate with experience and excellent benefits including health benefits, retirement savings and career development programs.
HDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer