Assistant/Associate General Counsel - Real Estate
The Assistant General Counsel or Associate General Counsel reports to the Deputy General Counsel, Legal Department and serves as counsel for HDC in negotiating, analyzing, structuring and closing secured loan transactions.
Area of Talent: Real Estate
Position Type: Full Time/Exempt
Location: NYC/Financial District
- Drafts commitments, regulatory agreements, notes and mortgages
- Reviews and analyzes due diligence items for real estate transactions, including title
- Reviews documents of borrower’s and lender’s counsel
- Assists in converting construction loans to permanent loans
- Handles general miscellaneous legal duties as assigned
- Law Degree from an accredited Law School
- A minimum of 2 to 5+ years of relevant experience in transactional real estate, corporate transactions and/or public finance
- Superior organizational, analytic, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
Interested applicants may email a cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com or fax to the Human Resources Department at (646) 304-4819.
HDC demonstrates a strong commitment to its employees by providing a salary that is competitive and commensurate with experience and excellent benefits including health benefits, retirement savings and career development programs.
HDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.