The New York City Housing Development Corporation (HDC) is the nation’s number one issuer of bonds for multi-family affordable housing. Established as a public benefit corporation by the State of New York in 1971, HDC is responsible for financing the creation and preservation of affordable housing within the five boroughs of New York City. The financing provided by HDC is in the form of low-cost mortgages made through the sale of tax-exempt and taxable bonds. Our programs are designed for multi-family rental housing and cooperative developments and serve a wide range of income segments from very-low to middle-income tenants.
HDC is an equal opportunity employer. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your cover letter and resume to (212) 227-6893.
Senior OBIEE Developer/Architect
Reports to: Director of Application Development
Department: Information Technology
A Senior OBIEE Developer/Architect who has extensive experience in the implementation of OBIEE-Oracle Financial Analytics with Oracle Applications (Financials). The candidate should also have a strong knowledge of other data sources, such as SQL server, in order to transition other business areas to BI. Individual should be experienced in installation, configuration, upgrade, and administration of OBIEE, Informatica, DAC, ETL jobs, Dashboards, iBots, etc. Candidate must be a team player with the ability to interact with the various business units. Individual must be able to take initiative and follow through on requested deliverables within the time and specifications requested.
- Architect who is able to analyze and design, and maintain the RPD (Repository).
- Developing and maintaining OBIEE product specific subject areas, Dashboards and Reports.
- Creating, debugging, and executing Informatica mappings, sessions, tasks, implementing workflows, creating mappings and associated documentation to provide details on complex source and target mappings.
- Data Warehousing Administration (configuration, security, maintenance, performance tuning, archives, permissions, web catalog objects, etc.).
The person filling this role will be primarily responsible for designing and developing for OBIEE and Informatica projects and should have:
- 7+ years of data warehouse experience utilizing Oracle OBIEE (Version 10g / 11g).
- 6+ years of experience configuring, developing Oracle BI Repository, Catalog & Security.
- 5+ years of experience configuring, developing and tuning Informatica (Versions 8.x.x / 9.x.x) ETL applications.
- 3+ Years of experience configuring and tuning the DAC - Data Warehouse Application Console (Versions 7.x /10.x).
- Good data warehouse knowledge and strong OBIEE /Informatica background.
- Experience with BI Publisher.
- Experience in writing PL/SQL and using PL/SQL skills to test and validate solutions.
- Experience with SQL Server and Oracle database development.
- Experience with Data Modeling of OLTP and OLAP data bases.
- Experience with Star Schema Modeling.
- Excellent communication/documentation skills.
Freelance Writer for NYCHDC Annual Report 2014
HDC is the nation’s largest municipal Housing Finance Agency and is charged with helping to finance the creation or preservation of affordable housing under Mayor Bill de Blasio’s Housing New York plan. Since 2003 HDC has financed more than 120,000 housing units using over $13.7 billion in bonds, and provided in excess of $1.6 billion in subsidy from corporate reserves. HDC has been the #1 issuer in the nation of mortgage revenue bonds for affordable multi-family housing in each of the last six years. In Affordable Housing Finance Magazine’s most recently published annual listing of the nation’s top ten funders of multi-family housing, HDC is the only municipal entity on the list. HDC is also the third largest affordable housing lender in the U.S. after Citi and Wells Fargo, ranking ahead of Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase and Capital One. For additional information, visit: www.nychdc.com.
You are invited to submit a bid to write HDC’s 2014 Annual Report. The writer selected will be provided space in our offices to work or may choose to work off-site. The cost proposal shall be based on producing a first draft by Friday, March 6, 2015 and a final draft incorporating suggested changes by Friday, March 27, 2015. HDC will determine and provide guidance on the theme and subject matter of the report. To see previous annual reports online, please visit our website as noted above. For consideration, please include credentials, writing samples and compensation requirements.
The services required will include the following:
- Set fee for completion of the assignment, including:
- Research & Interviews with staff and HDC partners, as required
- Site visits or interviews with tenants for up to five (5) projects to be featured in the Report (within the five boroughs)
- Minimum of three (3) face-to-face working sessions with HDC staff
- Up to three (3) revisions, including final version
- Hourly Rate for additional services beyond the agreed upon scope of work
- Any anticipated miscellaneous charges, such as transportation, related to completing the assignment.
Bids must be received no later than the close of business on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 and should be mailed to:
New York City Housing Development Corporation
110 William Street, 10th floor
New York, NY 10038
Attn: Christina Sanchez
or faxed to: (212) 815-7313
Bids received after Tuesday, February 10, 2015 will not be considered.
Per Local Law 34 of 2007 (LL 34), vendors considering doing business with the City are required to complete a Doing Business Data Form. Please complete the attached forms, as no award can be made unless the Data Form is filled out completely, and returned to us along with your proposal.
If you have any questions regarding the attached information, please contact Christina at 212-227-2644 or via email: email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest.